VETERANS EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUP
The Veterans Employee Resource Group consists of WellLife Network military personnel and their families who meet regularly to identify their civilian needs and concerns.
The veterans meet with their peers, share ideas, explore resources and benefits on a community, state and national level.
The Employee Resource Group develops and promotes increased community involvement among its membership and interacts with military support organizations to assist fellow veterans in need.
The WellLife Network Employee Resource Group offers:
- Lunch & Learn Sessions – Providing information on subjects of interest to veterans.
- Confidential Vet-specific Counseling Services – Contact the practice of Dr. Jeffrey Ditzell at (917) 842-5337
- Exclusive Military Money Saving Offers – shared periodically
- Educational Opportunities and Scholarship Resources
- An exclusive E-mail account set up to inform you of initiatives and opportunities at WellLife Network, and for you to contact us directly with any concerns or questions.
- Paid holiday for Veterans Day
- An exclusive Annual Veterans Day Breakfast
- Find a Rewarding Career at WellLife Network
WellLife Network is one of the region’s largest nonprofit health and human services organizations, with 1800+ employees in more than 100 locations throughout the New York and Long Island.