ADDICTION RECOVERY SERVICES (ARS)
WellLife Network, under license by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services, provides comprehensive Substance Use Disorder Services (SUD) dedicated to substance use disorder recovery. We provide person-centered treatment services, in SUD outpatient clinics, to support individuals and/or their significant others on their path to recovery and wellness. Services are offered in three community-based ARS outpatient locations (Wyandanch, Smithtown, Coram and Huntington).
We believe recovery is attainable, sustainable, and maintainable.
Understanding that access is a key element in engagement, WellLife Network believes there is no wrong door. All of our community-based sites offer walk-in hours with same-day access, appointments through our call center, or at the front desk. Our multidisciplinary treatment team, using Evidenced-Based Practices, such as Motivational Interviewing, Stages of Change Theory, and Trauma-Informed Care, works in partnership with the individual throughout the engagement, stabilization, and maintenance phases of recovery.
WellLife Network offers the following broad array of Addiction Recovery Services:
- Daily walk-in hours
- Medical, Psychiatric and Comprehensive Assessment (bio-psycho social, including social determinants)
- Medication Supported Treatment (including Suboxone, and Vivitrol)
- Ancillary Withdrawal Induction
- Individualized Person-Centered Treatment Planning
- Individual and Group Treatment
- Co-Occurring Disorder Services (including Psychotropic Medication Management)
- Intensive Batterers Intervention
- LGBTQ Services
- Specialized services for adolescents and young adults
- Driving while Intoxicated (DWI) Intervention Services (approved by OASAS)
- Gambling Disorders Treatment Services
- 'Significant Other' Services
- Collateral Engagement
- Opioid Overdose Prevention
- In-school Counseling and Prevention
- Essential Plan
- Local 1199
- United Healthcare
- Value Options
- Medicaid and Managed Medicaid Plans
- Medicare/Medicaid Plans
- Self pay/Sliding scale for those uninsured
The goal of the program is to support the individual in their recovery process to obtain positive health outcomes via remission and reduction in substances use, successful symptom management and medication compliance as applicable, improved self-direction and pro-social decision-making skills. Outcomes include improved overall health, improved relationships, active employment, and decreased legal involvement.
For a free consultation on how we can work in partnership with you, contact:
Tel: 631.920.8324 • info@WellLifeNetwork.org