WellLife Network’s SSTAAY program enhances the ability of youth (ages 5 to 21) who have or are at risk of developing a serious emotional disturbance (SED) to:
• Maintain emotional and behavioral stability,
• Strengthen their support systems,
• Avert the need for higher levels of care.
Our goal is for each youth to flourish in their home communities by providing an array of services and supports.
These services, guided by a dedicated staff who believe in family-driven, youth-guided, trauma-informed and strength-based care, are provided to families of Suffolk County in their homes, schools and communities. The goal of the SSTAAY program is to minimize the use of hospitalizations, emergency-room visits, and residential placements, as well as reduce the risk of significant school issues and involvement with the Child Welfare/Juvenile Justice systems.
• Open to youth ages 5 to 21;
• Have or at risk of developing a serious emotional disturbance (SED);
• Available to Suffolk County residents who are not recipients of Medicaid.
Families, in consultation with mental health workers, may receive the following support services:
- Service Linkage
- Skill Building
- Service Education
- Crisis Prevention
- Parent Advocacy
For more information call:
WellLife Network Children & Family Services Tel: 631.920.8302